Aluminium Double Hinge Doors with 2 panels are the easiest doors, most reliable, durable and are maintenance free aluminium doors. The aluminium double doors mainly get used in shops or as “French” doors in bedrooms opening on to a garden or patio. Aluminium Double Hinged Doors are probably the most standard type of doors, hinged onto the door jamb, allowing them to open inward or outward but not both ways. (if you are looking for doors that open both inward and outward, take a look at our Pivot doors).
Aluminium Double Hinged Door outer frame is manufactured from sturdy extruded aluminium, while the centre section can be fitted with glass or aluminium cladding. These doors can also be manufactured in cottage pane style. Aluminium Double Hinged Doors are the most natural choice for standard opening in homes or offices. If you have door openings between 1200mm and 1800 mm) wide, you should consider a swing door. And if the door openings are wider than 1800 mm you can choose to go with a Aluminium Sliding Door, or a Vistafold Sliding Folding Door.
Aluminium Double Hinge Door Features
- Doors manufactured to precise custom sizes
- Seals well against all weather conditions
- Can be manufactured with side-lights or top-lights for additional lighting to the interior
- Sidelights can incorporate windows for additional ventilation
- Available in anodised or powder-coated aluminium.
- Available in a wide range of powder-coated colours.
- Available in toughened glass or laminated safety glass.
- Glass can be tinted in a range of colours.
- Double door sizes up to 1,8m wide x 2.7m height