Aluminium Stackaway Doors
As with the sliding folding doors, these doors give you a 100% opening. The difference is that the doors are not hinged together as in the sliding folding doors but rather a series of individual doors that lock into each other.
Advantages of Aluminium Stackaway Doors
- Track can be hidden in the ceiling.
- No floor track is used thereby allowing a level uninterrupted floor. This is ideal for shops or verandas with a large overhang.
- Doors can be “parked” far away from the opening, thus making them disappear.
Disadvantages of Aluminium Stackaway Doors
- Can never be 100% weatherproof as there will always be a gap on the top and bottom of the door.
- Must be top hung so there has to be a secure structure above the door.