Aluminium Top Hung Windows can be manufactured in various window casements and high quality Top Hung Window material. We also manufacture standard sizes and custom made Aluminium Top Hung and Side Hung Aluminium Windows. Aluminium Top Hung Windows Casement 30.5 are the most common and popular of aluminium window designs. These aluminium windows are constructed using an outer frame and a hinged “sash”. The sash projects outwards. In a aluminium top hung window the hinge is on the top of the outer frame, thereby allowing the bottom to swing out secured by high quality steel friction stays.
Features of a top hung aluminium window
- Has a pleasant slim-line, discreet architectural appearance
- Functional design makes them ideal in situations where furniture prevents easy access to the window
- Can be left partly open in bad weather without allowing nature’s elements into your home
- Hinged along the top horizontal edge, the bottom opening outwards
- Available in a variety of standard sizes
- Low maintenance
- Durable handles, hinges etc.
- Weatherproofed to eliminate draughts
- Smooth and silent operation
- Available in a range of finishes